Apparently, I’m supposed to come up with 6 things that my readership might not know about me. This is hard since my readership knows me pretty well, but I’ll give it a shot. Some of these things will be false and to add a twist, you guys can guess which one is not true.
1. I have gone on a long run at 2am
2. I walked to the library this evening. (8:30pm Oct 12)
3. I ran home in my street clothes with sandals carrying my cell phone in 16 minutes and change (2.5 miles)
4. I bike on average 65.25 miles every week.
5. This year is the first year since the Fellowship of the Ring premiered that I haven’t read all of Tolkien’s works annually.
6. I have read over 200 books on history.
“Writing with a broken pencil is pointless.”